Educated as a film historian and worked as a film archivist early on, later I proceeded to develop my interest in cinema through analog photography and culture studies. For a couple of years, I’ve been working with the topics of memory, history, archive, film aesthetics, and gestures, mainly in the context of the 60s, that’s why I am using analog techniques and make some experiments with archive materials by combining my texts about film history with found archive. Since I moved to Italy and had a painful emigration experience I am exploring migration and adaptation topics by making experimental videos and photographic performances.
- 2021, course 'More than a show', curated by Jana Romanova and Maria Morina
- 2020, course “More than a project”, curated by Jana Romanova and Maria Morina
- 2020, Group of changes, FotoDepartment Foundation, curated by Nadya Sheremetova and Yury Gudkov
- 2019, 2−4 May, Parallel Masterclass with Marina Paulenka (founder and artistic director of Organ Vida — International Photography Festival and Organ Vida Photography Organization and an Artistic director at Unseen Platform).
- 2019, March-July, Educational program of FotoDepartment Foundation, course curated by Nadya Sheremetova “Photography and new nishes” (Saint-Petersburg, Russia).
- 2018/2019 The School of Modern Photography “Docdocdoc”, course “Experiences of Contemporary Photography. (Saint-Petersburg, Russia).
- 2017/2018 Educational program of FotoDepartament Foundation “Photography as a research” course curated by Nadya Sheremetova “Photography on the Edge” (St. Petersburg, Russia).
- 2011/2014 European University at St. Petersburg, Art History department (St. Petersburg, Russia).
- 2008/2013 St. Petersburg State University of Film and Television, Film Study (St. Petersburg, Russia).
2020, March 1-10 — Personal exhibition at Longdistance gallery — online
2017 — Flashback (Zoom Gallery, St. Petersburg, Russia).
2016 — Flashback (Zoom Gallery, St. Petersburg, Russia) .
2015 — Budet/it will be (Art-center Praxis, Sochi, Central house of the Artists, Moscow, Russia).
2015 — Delicati Sogni (Cafe Martelli, Pordenone, Italy).
2015 — Flashback (Zoom Gallery, St. Petersburg, Russia).
HIDE-AND-SEEK Exhibition, Pordenone, Italy — watch — 2020
Eating Emotions, Openstudio Progettoborca, Colonia dell’ex Villaggio Eni di Corte di Cadore, Borca di Cadore, October 18−20, 2019
Parallel Masterclass with Marina Paulenka Final exhibition, Modena, Fondazione Modena Arti Visive, May 4 —18, 2019
Video-art — Cocteau/Metro Praxis, Sochi, 25.09 — 25.10 / 2015
Flacon-design WeCreate, Moscow 4.12. 2014
Frames of Hope — social photography laboratory at FABRICA, Treviso, April 24-27, 2020
Bodymind Operating System ∞OS: The “Eightos” of Confluence [Immersive Practice], V-A-C Foundation, Venice, July 12−14, 2019
A workshop of making a photobook with Elena Kholkina, Docdocdoc, St. Petersburg, August 18−22, 2019
The City Is Cracked Media Workshop with Paolo Patelli, V-A-C Foundation, Venice, September 6−8, 2019
Prometheus_workshop — Cibo e percezione degli spazi, Borca di Cadore, Settembre 14−15, 2019
Cassis Art Residence (November 2018)